Marijuana brownies are best when baked at home. This dessert is loved by many, may it be adults and kids. There are many recipes all over the internet, and some of them can be sloppy or perfect. Here is a fantastic recipe on how to make marijuana brownies that everyone will love.
How Much Weed Do You Need?
When you make marijuana brownies, it will indeed taste delicious and tasty. However, it would help if you took note that you are in charge of how the brownie will taste. This particular recipe needs about 1/8 ounce of marijuana, but it will still work if you want to use a few. If you do not know how much is a 1/8 ounce of cannabis, it is about three tablespoons. So, for this, you will need three tablespoons or less, depending on how much you like. Below are cannabutter recipes but also few options instead of the butter. It is perfect so that you will have options for what to use for your yummy marijuana brownies.
Option 1 – Cannabutter or Cannabis Oil
One of the easiest and tastiest options for making marijuana brownies is making your cannabutter or cannabis oil first. This ingredient is the most essential for any marijuana recipe that you will make. If you can master creating this process, you can do so much more beyond brownies. Making your butter lets you pick what kind of cannabis flower to use. The most preferred flower is the THC dominant one. However, you can also use the CBD hemp flower and the other parts like the trims and leaves. If you already have your cannabutter prepared, you can use it for many dishes and recipes. Choosing what to use for your brownies, may it be butter or oil, will depend on what you like. They do both well in baking and can be used exchangeable in many recipes.
Option 2 – Cannabis-Infused Sugar
If you have extra cannabis, you can make your sugar for this recipe. Using both cannabutter and cannabis sugar will result in a strong taste of cannabis brownies. It is perfect for someone who wants to taste every bit of marijuana in their brownies.
Option 3 – Cannabis Flower
Some people are very impatient and do not want to wait for long hours to create a cannabis-infused butter or oil. Adding a cannabis flower directly to your batter is the solution. However, this does not have a tastier version rather than the cannabutter, but it still works. Also, please take note that before you add the dried flowers, you need to decarboxylate them to unlike the many benefits of THC and CBD. If you will not do this process, the brownies will not intoxicating and do not have a strong marijuana flavor.
Option 4 – Use Leftover Pulp
Only a few people like this method but using the leftover pulp from your butter will still work.
Tips You Should Know
Before you put all the contents into your brownie mix, wait for a second. If you want to unlock the full potential of your marijuana plant, you need to decarboxylate it. Decarboxylation is a term in which an herb must be heated first to activate its active ingredients. We all know that you will not get high unless you smoke or apply heat on marijuana.
This recipe can make 16 marijuana brownies. Even if they are tasty and delicious, it is not recommended to eat more than one simultaneously. If you are new to these brownies, only try small bites and be patient. You will get high after 90 minutes once you eat the brownie.
Also, it would help if you remembered that there are different marijuana strains, each of them has different THC levels, and it has unique effects on every individual. If you take too much TCH, it can have harmful effects such as anxiety, motor impairment, agitation, cardiac arrest, psychosis, vomiting, and extreme sedation. Some people only consume after they have consulted a doctor’s advice. You do not want to end up having harmful effects, so eat responsibly.
How to Make Marijuana Brownies Recipe
This brownie recipe can make up to 16 servings.
- 3 tablespoons or 1/8 ounce ground cannabis
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cups of unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 minced mint leaves
- 2/3 cup walnuts (chopped)
Tip: If you do not like the scent and flavor of weed, add the minced mint to the batter to lessen the weed flavor.
- You need to preheat your oven first to 115°C or 240°F. Evenly spread your cannabis into the baking sheet and bake it for 50 minutes. Please remove them and set aside for later.
- Melt your unsalted butter over low heat in a medium saucepan. You can then add your baked cannabis and simmer in low heat. Cook it for 45 minutes so that your butter will be infused well with weed.
- Use a fine strain mesh or cheesecloth to strain the cannabutter into a measuring glass. Put into the trash the remaining cannabis, or you can save it later for some tea.
- Again, preheat your oven to 177°C or 350°F and grease your baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or the saucepan over boiling water. Then, add your cannabutter to the melted chocolate the combine your sugar, vanilla, salt, and mix well.
- Add the 3 eggs one at a time until it is well-combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients like mint, flour, and walnuts if you have one.
- When the batter is already ready and well-incorporated, pour it into your baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Slightly cool the brownies and cut into 16 equal pieces. You can store the leftover, and it can stay in the freezer for months and only one week in the refrigerator.
The Bottom Line
Making marijuana brownies are very fun. You will enjoy a delicious snack after hours of making it. Just q quick reminder that a little can go a long way. If you are new to the marijuana industry and never tried it, make sure you only try a few bites. You can try one brownie and let it kick in before you eat the next one. Also, the secret to the best pot brownie is mixing with just the right amount of THC or CBD. It will turn into a nightmare before even people appreciate that tasty dessert when you put too much.