If you are wondering what you need to grow weed indoors, then this article is specially written for you. Growing weed indoors should be very fun and easy if you know what things you need. There might be some set of challenges waiting for you when planting weeds indoor, but things should be less stressful if you follow these guidelines. You can find thousands of information on the Internet today that talks about growing weeds indoors. However, because of the number of articles, clips, or books available today, finding the most reliable source can be a little tricky.
When searching for tips or instructions on the Internet that talk about growing weed indoors, it is vital that you check its reliability first. Some weed growers suggest that you buy this and that, but the truth is, you don’t have too. That is why you have to double check the credibility of your source before you begin following their instructions or guidelines. It is our aim to provide you a simplified guideline on what things you need or what things you need to do when planning to grow weed indoors.
First of all, it is very important that you have the right space or room. It is necessary that you measure your area. You need to designate a weed to grow room and make sure that it is enough for your weeds or marijuana plants to grow healthily. You grow weeds or marijuana plants in spare rooms, basements, tents, and even in your closet. Just make sure that your marijuana plants and all necessary equipment will fit in that room or space.
The next thing that you need to do is to determine you are going to plant your weeds or marijuana plants in soil or hydroponic system. Some weed growers love planting or growing weeds in soil because it produces a better and more natural flavor. While there are also weed growers out there who love using the hydroponic system because they want a faster harvest and they want to increase yields. Both of these methods have their pros and cons, what matters most is that you understand how each one of these growing methods works. When using soil, it is advisable that you sterilized it first.
You should also consider some important variables before you begin planting weeds or marijuana plants indoors. It is vital that you check the climate in your area as well as the temperature. Of course, you should also check the humidity. Moreover, do not forget to check your privacy – you don’t want your neighbors to hear loud fans. It is best that you avoid unwanted attention.
What Things Do I Need to Grow Weed Indoors?
- It is vital that you have the right grow lights. There are different kinds of grow lights available on the market today. There are HID grow lights, LED, fluorescent, and induction grow lights. HID lighting systems are used by weed growers who want to have better output and efficiency. Fluorescent grow lights are for growers who want to use a lighting system that has a higher output – they are also cheaper. LED grow lights are very efficient that is why many weed growers are using them. Meanwhile, more weed growers are using induction grow light system because they last longer and at the same time more efficient.
- After considering what lighting system you need to use, you will then need to choose the best monitoring system out there. It is important that you have control over the humidity, temperature, and moisture in your weed room. There are great devices out there that have automated controls. They can control not only humidity and temperature, but they can also control CO2 levels inside your weed space or room. You can find many devices today that emits CO2 and it is essential that you check its quality first before you buy them.
- Finding top quality thermostat is also necessary. And do not forget to utilize the right exhaust fan. Make sure that the fan can provide the needed fresh air to your weeds or marijuana plants. Creating the right central air system is truly necessary. It is important that you always maintain the right temperature. Make sure that the temperature is not too high and not too low since this will kill your marijuana plants. It is vital that you consider the temperature, light heat, and air circulation when buying an air conditioning system.
- You will then have to feed your weeds or marijuana plants with the right nutrients. It is necessary that you supply your weeds with primary nutrients such as potassium, nitrogen, and phosphorus. Also, do not forget that copper, calcium, iron, and magnesium are also very important – make sure that you use the right quantities.
- It is also advisable that you use charcoal carbon filters in order to control the odor. Make sure that you know how to use these filters. Killing the smell of your weeds or marijuana plants is vital if you want to avoid unwanted attention. Buying a top quality ionizer is also advisable.
- Aside from controlling the odor inside your weed room or space, it is also necessary that you control pests. You don’t want these pests or bugs to invade your marijuana plants since they are very destructive. You can use natural predators to exterminate these unwanted bugs or you can plant companion plants that can keep them away.
Take note of these things and make sure that you have them prepared before you start planting. It is essential that you find only top-quality materials or devices. Keep in mind that just because a certain device is cheaper doesn’t mean that it is already the best option. Knowing what you need to grow weed indoors is a must. You need to have a checklist of the things that you need before you start planting. It is wise that you ask for advice from other marijuana growers when it comes to buying the right lighting system, monitoring system, and even the best weed seeds or strains.